Saturday, March 14, 2009

KangaRoos anyone? (through Sunday!)


I was checking out 6pm.com this afternoon and came across this sweet deal!!
Does anyone remember KangaROOS?? We had a pair when I was growing up that was passed down from my oldest brother, to my next oldest brother, to me, to my sister, to my youngest brother. We got some serious mileage out of that pup! I just remember it being the coolest pair of shoes I'd ever seen because it had a little zipper with a tiny pocket on the outside of the shoe -so cool! I saw a couple pair today while I was browsing that had a little zipper on it! Nostalgia aside, here's the cool part..........

This weekend only (through Sun., March 15th) ALL KangaROOS shoes are $12.95!! They retail up to $80! It looks like it's just women's shoes from what I can tell - but there's many different styles and colors of each style. Less now than this afternoon, but still 62 styles listed.
Shipping is a flat rate of $6.95. I'm tired now, but I think I might get myself some sweet kicks tomorrow. Anyone want to share shipping? =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this super savings blog. I love it and appreciate all the time you put into this.

Mara said...

You're very welcome! I love doing it. =)