Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Great post about saving time & money - and your sanity!


I just read a really great guest post at Hip2Save's blog (which is one of my favorite's!) titled "Ways to Save Time and Money" by Angela Russell from her blog "The Coupon Project".


She mentions some really good ways to not feel like your running around with your head cut off trying to save money. Your time and sanity have value too, and you need to balance it with being frugal. She seems to have a really nice perspective on it.

I also was checking out her blog after I read the article, and I came across "Coupon Myths and Misconceptions: 'Everyone will hate me'!" Another one I really enjoyed! It's about couponing in a way that you can "win people over at the stores" you visit and you and they will have good experiences. It's full of good tips for anyone - especially those who may be afraid to use coupons because of what people may think of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angela here from The Coupon Project! So happy to hear you enjoyed what I wrote enough to recommend your readers to my site! Glad to have found you.