Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rite-Aid ~ March 15 - 21 weekly deals & recap

I've been delinquent in my postings this week - I apologize!
But, the good news is that I wasn't going to post anything for Rite-Aid because it hardly seemed worth it, but I went to grab a couple things and had a great little surprise trip!

Retail: $58.76

PROFIT: $12.65

Here's what I bought:

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster - $14.95
- $1 manQ
- $3 RA coupon (that were in a special RA coupon booklet I got a couple months ago in the mail because of another rebate offer)
- TMF offer HERE
= +$4 profit


Almay Intense i-Color - $7.49 x 2 = $14.98
- $2/1 RA coupon from booklet
- $5 reb wyb 2
= $1.98


iStyle straightening spray - $4.99
- $5 RA coupon from booklet
- $4.99 reb wyb 1 (only 3/15-3/18 - sorry I didn't post in time!)
= +$5 profit


Mentos gum - .99 cents x 6 = $5.94
- 6 $1/1 coupons
= +.06 profit


SoyJoy nutritional bars - 10/$5 (used raincheck from a few weeks ago)
(fyi: personally, I think they're gross. but half of my kids will eat them surprisingly! If they didn't, the food pantry would welcome them)
- $2/10 coupon
- $5 reb
= +$2 profit


- $5/$25 purchase Rite-Aid coupon (print it here - now good through 4/30. (If you printed one before, it had an expiration of 3/13 on top and 3/31 on the bottom. The manager first said he couldn't take it because it expired on the 13th, I pointed out the two dates and mentioned that it was probably a typo since the 13th was on a Friday which seemed unlikely, and he agreed and used it. So, it wouldn't hurt to ask.)


So, all in all......
Retail: 58.76
Sale prices: 39.86
- Coupons: $24
- Rebates: 29.94
+ tax: 1.43
= $12.65 PROFIT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do i get the mentos coupon?

Mara said...

I know we just talked on the phone, but if anyone else wants to know (or it helps to find them), they were in the 3/1/09 Smart Source insert (exp. 4/30/09). There were also ".55 cent/1" coupons in the 2/8/09 SS insert (also exp. 4/30/09).
I'm chewing a piece right now - it's delightful! =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks again. I will call you next week when I see your new blog. I look so forward to your postings. I am also looking forward to our walk next week.