Saturday, March 14, 2009

Walgreens Recap (March 8-14)

Retail: $156.13

Paid: $11.01


Here's the deals from Walgreens last week ~ I'll put up the details later after supper.

(Ok, so I'm more than a bit behind the ball this week!! It went from being a crazy weekend right into a crazy week - forgive my lateness.)


Most of these things are listed in my weekly Walgreens post, so I won't rewrite the details of those............but a couple bonus finds were these.........


Right Guard deodorants - some were clearanced and some had .55 cent peelies on them


Crest Healthy Radiance toothpaste/strips - were already marked clearanced at $5.5x, but actually rang up at $2.79 (my cashier would only take 1 $5 coupon for the two of them, but that worked great because when I visited another WAG later that week they had one and let me use one coupon for 1 - so, $2.21 OVERAGE towards the rest of my purchase!)


Johnson and Johnson First Aid kits - I bought 1 big one + bonus attached travel size - was $7.99, clearanced to 3.99. And 2 travel sized ones were regularly priced at $1.99 (which I found out later are .99 cents for the same thing at Target!). Anywho, there were peelies on a J&J band-aid product (in the Band-Aid section) that were good for "$2 off 1 J&J 1st Aid product" - so, 2 free travel size kits and a full-size plus travel for $1.99. (I didn't need to actually pay for the big one, but I thought it would be good for our suburban - think summer trips, camping...warm thoughts, mmm)


Lots of clearance in the kids art section: (that came at a perfect time for the birthday party I didn't know about the next day that Grace was invited to!)

Fiskers scissors (reg. 7.99) clearanced price - 2.19

Disney Princess glitter glue (5.99) 1.59

Watercolor paint sets - Cars and Disney Princess (2.99) .75

64 ct. Crayola PipSqueaks washable markers (12.99) 3.29

64 ct. Crayola colored pencils (9.99) 2.59

Color Explosion kits - Pirates of the Caribbean, SpongeBob, Disney Princess (9.49) 2.39

...........more that I didn't have time to write down, but those were some of the best I saw. They may vary from what you find at your store.


I also found a Try Me Free tearpad for a FREE Crest Pro-Health wyb 1 (Free coupon in the mail)

So, here are the numbers.....

Retail: $156.13

Sale Price: $81.34

- Coupons/Q: $51.54

- Register Rewards/RR: $16

- Rebates: $5 (actually was a non-WAG rebate for the Lysol when you visit a pediatrician)

= $11.01 Total Paid

No comments: