Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FREE Campbell's Tomato Seeds


You can go on over HERE to request free tomato seeds from Campbell's. And everytime a packet is requested, they make a donatation of another 100 seeds!

"Just purchase any Campbell's condensed soup and enter the code found on the bottom of the can."

Offer valid until 6/21/09. Limit one per household. Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Thanks Shira!!

P.s. If you saw this post go up and then get deleted twice, it's because I keep hitting a mystery button that automatically puts the post up. The problem was I had just started writing it - it would be a handy button if I knew what I accidently hit, lol. (does anyone know what that key might be?) =)

1 comment:

Staci @ Designing and Motherhood said...

Hi Mara- It's Staci from www.designingandmotherhood.blogspot.com Thanks for commenting on my blog. I am curious how a W. Michigan gal found my site. I am looking to build up my readers and that was fun to see a person from another state comment. If you are interested you can follow my blog. If not that is ok too. On the pictures at Walmart-No offense intended here but I prefer the photo paper quality by Lifetouch (JC Penny & Target). They are a better archival quality than Walmart. I love pictures! Come back soon. Staci