Monday, May 4, 2009

FREE Personalized Card from Hallmark!


Last week I posted just a few things because we had a very busy week, so my apologies for the "last minute" post, but Hallmark is offering a free card for Mother's Day. The card will be personalized, stamped, and shipped all completely FREE!!
I just got mine done now and it said it should arrive May 11th. So, one day late - that's earlier than usual for me, lol!

Go to Hallmark's website to pick out your card. Personalize it and tell them where to mail it to, and use the code "CARD4MOM". You can get another free card with the code"APRILCARD" - but you'll need to purchase them separately to use both codes ("TRIAL" may work as well). If you're already set for mom's day, I'm not sure if you have to pick out a Mother's Day card or if the codes would work on another type of card.

Also, check out my previous post HERE to see how to get another two cards for free (just pay $1 for shipping) that are able to be personalized with your own photos too! (up to 9 photos on one card depending on the style you choose)
I sent one to my mom and she loves it!!

No comments: