Monday, May 4, 2009

Swagbucks Code!! Get Extra Swagbucks until Friday!!


Wahoo! I've been wanting to share about Swagbucks for a while now, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Now's the time! =) Because if you sign up now, you can use the code that Swagbucks has given me to share with my readers to receive extra Swagbucks!! (I feel so special) ;)
It's a super easy way to earn rewards for doing what you already do!!

How does it work?? Their website says.........

1. SEARCH
Search the web using swagbucks.com and receive results from Google and Ask.com.

2. EARN
Swagbucks are like digital dollars periodically awarded as you search the web.

3. REDEEM
Redeem your Swagbucks at the "swagstore" for prizes like gift cards (to Amazon, Gap, Starbucks, Barnes & Nobles, iTunes......), video games, t-shirts, books, electronics......etc.

My swag code is SUPERSAVINGS (case sensitive) and it expires this Friday (5/8) at midnight. It's valid for new members who will receive 3 bucks for signing up and 2 for using the code.

I have enough right now to get a couple $5 Amazon gift cards and have only been using it for a couple months (and I don't do a whole lot of searching - you could easily get more). I've been really happy with how it works as a search engine. You can choose to set it as your homepage, add the toolbar, or make it your default search bar (which is what I did) to use it. Sometimes I'll type in wherever I'm going (yahoo, myspace, etc) in the search bar instead of going right to the website.

It's easy to sign up and easy to use - I love seeing that "buck" show up when I've won one (or 2, or 5, or more)! =)
Remember, I don't recommend anything that I don't/wouldn't use myself. I personally like Swagbucks a lot and want to share it with you. And you can get Swagbucks when people you refer win Swagbucks - so it makes a good thing even better!
Just click on any of the links or banners in this post and start searching!

Search & Win

No comments: