Saturday, May 30, 2009

"Try Me Free" Offers


I've been meaning to put together a list of "Try Me Free" items I've come across, but I thought maybe it would be better to just get a couple up instead of waiting for "perfection". =)





Resolve Deep Cleaning Powder - up to $7.99 (exp. 8/31/09)
I found mine at Meijer, but Jen said the hangtags have also been found at WalMart and Publix (exp. 12/30/09). Use the $2/1 (5/3 SS) coupon to get a $2 profit!
Pert Plus for Men - up to $3.99 (exp. 12/31/09)
Look for the bottles with yellow "try me free" stickers, then go to trypertplusfree.com to print off the rebate form. Mail in the form, sticker, and receipt and you'll receive your rebate check within 6-8 weeks. Use this $1/1 printable coupon, or the $1.50/1 manQ (5/03 SS - exp 6/30/09)

Ensure - up to $10 (exp. 12/31/09)
Go here to print off your rebate form.
You can also go here to get two coupons - one for savings off a 6-pack and one for a free single bottle.
El Monterey Tornados - (exp. 12/31/09)
I haven't gotten these yet, but I've heard that they're found in WalMart's freezer section with a Try Me Free offer peelie attached. Also, use the $1/1 (5/17/09 SS) for an extra dollar.

Alouette Baby Brie Cheese - up to $6.49 (exp. 12/31/09)
Go here for more details and a printable rebate form.
Sure Deodorant
There are three different kinds you can try - go to trysurefree.com to get your forms.

Just For Men Haircolor - up to $9.50 (exp. 12/31/09)
Print out the rebate form here and mail in with the UPC and receipt to get your money back


I've posted before about Organix & Vitamin brand shampoo/conditioners - be on the lookout for hangtags to get those free. And I've mentioned many times the Physicians Formula Try Me Free Offers - mascara, bronzer and FaceBrightener/BronzeBrightener - all three for free!! Check my previous post and print out the forms.

Ok, so that's a pretty respectable list - I had more ready to post than I thought. =)

Also, be on the lookout for specially marked Kellogg's Raisin Bran Extra, Blueberry Frosted Mini-Wheats, and Smart Start to get those for free - or better if you have coupons that apply.

No comments: