Thursday, June 25, 2009

FREE Quart of Glidden paint!!

UPDATE: They're all out! I waited so I could go to Home Depot and choose a color and then went to request it just now.......I can't even tell you how disappointed I am about this......*sigh, why do I wait? They are offering a $5 rebate on any size can or color of paint though, so all's not lost.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I've been poring over paint chips lately to decide what colors we want to paint our new house (still waiting to hear for sure, but praying that we get it!), so this freebie is a delightful find!

Starting today Glidden is giving away a free quart of paint just for the asking! They have samples of the colors on the website, but for more acurate colors, check the Glidden display at Home Depot. Now, how on earth do I decide what color??

~ This promotional offer is only available on glidden.com or by calling 1-800-GLIDDEN
~ Offer good through July 2, 2009 or while supplies last
~ One quart per household
~ Quart is Eggshell finish
~ Continental U.S. only
~ No P.O. boxes
~ No military APO or FPO addresses
~ Valid e-mail address required

No comments: