Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Computer problems - sorry!

For anyone who's following or looking for the deals this week, I'm so sorry I haven't gotten them up, but I'm having more problems than usual with my "wonderful" computer. It's been freezing up at the most inconvenient times - like everytime I have tried to post the weekly Walgreens and Rite-Aid deals! I'm actually very surprised I'm able to write this right now. I'm trying to hurry so I can at least get this posted before the computer decides to go to sleep for the night. =)
I'll try to get this figured out quickly and get back to sharing deals with you soon!

If you have any great finds, deals, tips, ideas, giveaways you'd like to share - please comment about it with a link and let us know! I have no idea how to do a "Mr. Linky", so that will have to do. =) Please refer to the post about my blog award (type "blog award" into the search box at the top) for links to some great blogs!!

Thanks for your patience! (especially because I'm about out! I think if we didn't have our computer in the basement it would've been out a window a long time ago! lol)

No comments: