Tuesday, December 1, 2009

FREE personalized address labels (just pay S/H)

Edited to Add:  The address label promotion isn't going on right now, but if you sign up to get their email newsletter, they often send me emails of what current freebie they are offering (calendars, rubber stamps, address labels, etc).  You typically just pay shipping and handling.

Ok, so I'm not "back" back, but I'm taking baby steps and will be posting bits here and there.  Today I found something though that I was tickled about, so definitely wanted to share.  I've always wanted to get those cute address labels with the little faces on them for our family, but they were too expensive and I couldn't justify them.  And since we moved I don't have any current address labels.
Well, right now VistaPrint is offering them for free - just pay shipping and handling, which was $3.07 I think for reg. shipping (21 days), but I wanted to be able to use them for Christmas cards, so I paid about $3.40 for 14 day shipping.  There's a faster one too for a little more, but I know I won't be ready to send out cards before two weeks, lol.
If you're interested, check out the widget on the top left of the blog (ETA: I removed it since the promo ended), it should take you right to VistaPrint where you can make your own.  Most labels let you put 5-7 caricatures on them - which was perfect because we'll be a house of 7 in a few months.  =)

Seriously, how cute are these???  (Obviously the "spray paint" at the bottom is where the address goes, lol)



Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: