Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FREE 140 Personalized Return Address Labels!

I got this deal a couple months ago and I love, love, love my address labels!  I'm so glad they're offering them again!  (I just wish we had a name for this baby already so I could add him to the family "officially" instead of just "baby boy", lol)
VistaPrint is offering their personalized address labels (I got the kinds with the little family caricatures on them) for free and you just pay shipping, which is about $3.  You can put up to 7 people/pets on them depending on which style you choose - or skip the caricatures and just pick your own style of labels.  I don't know how long this will be available, so go grab yours here!  They usually have other things for free too - business cards, rubber stamps, note pads.....it changes all the time.
 

(thanks MoneySavingMadness!)

Here's what I ordered last time......are those so cute or what??

No comments: