Friday, October 22, 2010

FREE 8x10 Collage Print at Walgreens!! (exp 10/23/10)

I love Walgreens collage prints!  It's such a great gift idea, and as much as I hate to admit it, Christmas is going to be here soon!
I've made one with pictures that highlight some of the best times of the year, one for Father's Day with all great pictures of the kids with my sweet huzby......I'm thinking this one might be one of all the boys to hang in their room.  Ooh, you could take pictures of the kids artwork (you know, those endless projects that come home from school on gargantuan papers??) and make it into a collage to be displayed.

Go on over HERE to order your 8x10 collage from Walgreens.  Use the code 8X10TREAT when checking out to get it free, and choose to pick up in store to not have to pay shipping.
1 per customer.  Expires Saturday, Oct. 23rd, 2010.


No comments: