I have a couple Taste of Home cookbooks along with many of their magazines, and they are some of my favorite sources for recipes! This week (11/9 - 11/18) you can get them for less than $5 (reg. up to $29.96)! And with Christmas coming, what a great gift for teachers, neighbors, family, friends...yourself? ;)
To get the best deal:
- Go to Shop At Home and log in or sign up. By shopping through ShopAtHome you'll get 10% cash back on your order (*details on ShopAtHome below), and if you're new to ShopAtHome you'll get a free $5 instant credit in your account! Viola! Free cookbook! =)
- Type "Shop Taste of Home" in the search bar and click the link to visit the site.
- Here's the hard part - once you're at the Shop Taste of Home website, click on "$5 Cookbook Sale" and choose your cookbooks! ;)
- If your total is $20 or more, you'll get free shipping. And you can use the code "LST26" (exp. 11/12/10?) to get an additional 20% off.
Deal Scenario: Buy 4 cookbooks @ $5 each = $20 shipped
- 20% with code LST26 at checkout = $16 total
- 10% by shopping through ShopAtHome = $14.40 total
- $5 credit for new ShopAtHome members = $9.40 total
= $2.35 per cookbook!! What a great price for a Christmas present!
So, which cookbooks look good to you? What did you choose?
*(The 10% cashback will be credited to your ShopAtHome account, and as soon as your balance reaches $20, they automatically send you a check. I've been very pleased with ShopAtHome! If I ever buy something online, I make sure to check here first to see if I can get cashback on my purchase. They offer anywhere from 1-30% cashback - and they have 150,000+ online coupon codes, printable grocery coupons, and restaurant coupons.)
(thanks Mojo Savings!)