Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FREE Bath and Body Works Items with their "LUV BBW Club"!!



Are you a "LUV BBW Club" member??

I recently signed up for Bath and Body works "LUV BBW Club" online and they sent me a membership card.  The card says "Bring this card into our store and receive a FREE GIFT on the Thursday of your choice each month!"  No Purchase Necessary!!  One gift per month during the period January-May 2011.




Present the card on any Thursday of the month and get your free gift - easy peasy!  I thought it was going to be a cute little travel anti-bacterial thing or a "poof" or something......but NO!  It was a full size handsoap, a PocketBac, and a PocketBac holder - all my choice of flavors.....completely FREE!  I'm guessing it will change each month, but I don't know.  (See February's gifts here.)
*Also, when I was there a couple weeks ago, there was a TON of stuff clearanced 75% off!*


I just wanted to remind anyone who has a card to use it Thursday if you haven't already gotten your freebie for January!!

I was going to post the link so you could sign up too, but it looks like enrollment is closed for now.  Now, before you start thinking "What a meanie to tease us like that!" -  the "LUV BBW Club" website where you register your card says "Online registration open to customers who received a LUV BBW Membership Card with ID# only. Membership Cards are distributed on select days at participating store locations with limited quantities available.
So, if you don't have a card, I would ask at your local Bath and Body Works store and see if they're a participating store and if they know when the cards would be distributed!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Also, there's a printable coupon for a FREE Signature Collection Travel Size Item with ANY purchase (up to a $5 value - exp. 1/26/11!)

AND here's one for a FREE Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap with any $10 purchase (up to a $5 value - exp. 2/2/11)





 

No comments: