Friday, February 18, 2011

FREE Gain Fabric Softener + PROFIT at Meijer!!

(Gah!  I had this written up and forgot to post it!  It's not too late though!)
There's a coupon in the 2/13 Red Plum insert for $3 off ONE Gain fabric softener or sheets.  If you got this coupon, check out this sweet deal!  (I love a money maker on something I need anyway!!)

This week Gain fabric softener (51 oz) or fabric softener sheets (120ct) are on sale for $3.99 at Meijer.  When you buy any 2 Gain detergent or softener you get a $3 "Custom Coupon" (which is a coupon for store credit "on your next order" = OYNO). 

So a here's a great scenario:
Buy 2 Gain fabric softeners or sheets at $3.99 each = $7.98
- two $3/1 RP coupons
- $3 Custom Coupon wyb 2
= 2 for FREE + $1 PROFIT!!


(My 2 free boxes of dryer sheets. I will cut them in half so this is 480 loads!!)


There are other good ways to use the coupon too.......(note that prices may vary by location!)

Walmart:
Gain Fabric Softener Sheets (40ct) $1.87, (80ct) $3.12
= FREE - .12¢!

Dollar General:
Gain Fabric Softener Sheets (50 ct) $2.99
= FREE!

Family Dollar:
Gain Fabric Softener Sheets (60 ct) $3
= FREE!

Rite Aid:
Gain Fabric Softener (24 loads) $2.99
= FREE!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it love it love it-nothin out there beats the smell of gain !

Shelly said...

I have used Gain Original for 16 years ! there is nothing better than the smell of gain ~ It smells outside even !
my house of Gain ! Can't say enough about it. I love the regular the scent best but the others are great too !

I have never before use the fabric softners so I can't wait !!!!!!
Shells

Shells said...

I hope I soon get the hang of this !


Shells
the above 2nd comment --sorry guys

Mara said...

I've never tried Gain before, but I keep hearing rave reviews, so I'm excited to try it - especially for free! ;)
If you have any questions Shells, let me know - I'd be glad to help! =)

~ Mara