Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easy Easter Egg Crafts and Simple Recipe Ideas! Great for last minute!

About a week ago I shared our Easter egg craft here, but if you're still looking for some creative ways to have fun with eggs for Easter or Spring, check these out....

Home Made Simple has 11 clever ideas for eggs, like these first four........



 {leaf print eggs - my favorite!}



I'm totally wishing I had the Jell-o egg molds I've seen before (but didn't buy because I didn't think I'd use them - ugh!) so I could make these fantastic treats from Choose to Thrive!  The kids would love these!



{adorable egg and burlap garland @ Just Dream Jelly Bean!}



{easy peasy tissue paper and yarn eggs @ Simply Designing}



{darling button egg art and stuffed bunnies @ Auntie Lolo Crafts}
burlap and buttons? be still my heart!


Lots of other crafts, recipes and ideas at TipJunkie too!




No comments: