Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FREE Valspar Paint Project Kit!


If you haven't requested one yet, remember that Valspar is offering FREE Paint Project Kits in your choice of color!  Just head over to the Valspar website and starting at 10am (EST) each day they're currently giving away 1,000 kits.  Limit one per household.

Every kit is shipped with an 8oz paint sample, a paint roller and tray; a paint chip of each sample color ordered; an envelope of coordinating color chips; instruction card; and a $5 coupon for your next Valspar paint purchase at Lowe's.  I think I got mine in less than a week!

I chose a light pink for my daughters bookshelf and as soon as it warms up that's one of the projects I'll be tackling.......come on warm weather! 

Do you have any projects (painting or otherwise) that you're waiting for warm weather to do?




2 comments:

Hyphen Interiors said...

Good tip! I want in on this!

Mara @ Super Savings said...

I love the kit they sent! The paint is a good sized sample - it would be perfect for something like your awesome Symbol Art! =)