Monday, April 11, 2011

Hobby Lobby 40% off coupon available!


Yes!  Hobby Lobby is offering a 40% off coupon this week - valid through April 16, 2011.  I am so excited because I have some things on my crafty "wish list" that I've been waiting for this coupon for!  Print your 40% off coupons here.

I went after church to grab a few things for my Easter egg project and forgot that they were closed on Sunday's, so I went over to JoAnn's and happened to find some fantastic clearance items that I cannot wait to show you!  One of them is a $25 picture frame marked down to $6.25 that actually rang up at $3.10!!  It was clearanced because of missing glass, but I didn't want the glass anyway for this awesomeness I'm so excited to make!!  I'll wait to tell you the surprise, but I think it's going to be fantastic!  =)


 

No comments: