Tuesday, May 3, 2011

.99¢ Personalized Mother's Day photo card and FREE shipping!


Do you still need a Mother's Day card?  If you're a new customer at Snapily, create an account and you will be given a code for $3 in credit to be used toward your purchase.  Many of the cards are $3.99, so you can get one for .99¢!  AND use the code FREESHIP for free standard shipping (5-7 days).  They have lots of options and most are the "changing picture" kinds - very cool!


I just made one for my mom, and since I waited til the last minute it may be late, but that's kind of how we roll.  ;)   You could get a card for a different upcoming occasion though instead, like Father's Day, birthday, wedding, showers, etc.

{here's me and my mama!}
Mom, if you're reading this, that's the card that's coming in the mail, lol!


(thanks Bargain Blessings!)




No comments: