Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cheap Personalized Father's Day cards at Tiny Prints - .99¢! (FREE shipping to you!)



These cards from Tiny Prints are adorable!  I love that you can personalize them with pictures for dad!   My sister-in-law just took our family pictures this past weekend and I think I know exactly the picture I want to use!


Create the card you want, then use the code GC99 (exp. 6/6/11 8am PT) or fday99 (exp. 6/7/11 11:59pm PT) to take 75% off Father's Day cards and get them for .99¢ each!  And for a limited time enjoy FREE shipping for all greeting card orders when you select "send it to me first" or mail it directly to your recipient for only the price of a stamp (44¢). There is no code required for this promotion.


I'm not sure if it's good on only one card or not - I'd love to make one for my hubzy and father-in-law both!  I think they're cute enough to pay for one regular price though (you'd pay that much for some cards at the store - and can't personalize those)!



No comments: