I haven't posted weekly store deals for quite a while because they're so time consuming, and lots of bloggers do those better than I do, so I stick to what I'm good at. ;) But, I just stopped at Walgreens on the way home from church and couldn't help but want to make sure that all of my readers know about the great deals there this week!
I already mentioned the Kleenex Cottonelle deal on the Super Savings Facebook page this morning, but I'll explain it again here in case you missed it....remember that it's only good today (7/31) because of when the deal and coupons are valid....
- Buy 2 Kleenex Cottonelle Tissue (12pk large rolls) - $5
- Use one $1 off 1 Walgreens coupon from the August booklet (in-store, pg. 7), will take off $2
- Use two .75¢/1 manufacturer coupons (7/17 SS) *or use this .50¢/1 Cottonelle printable coupon
- Pay $6.50
- Receive a Register Reward for $3.50 wyb 2 ($4.50 RR wyb 3 - exp 7/31)
- = $3.00/.13¢ per large roll!
Here are the rest of the deals this week - at least the best ones I see........
The mail-in-rebates (MIR) are great for using up your Register Rewards (RR), but remember to get them on separate receipts so you can mail each one in.
Crayola Washable Markers (8ct Classic) - $2
- $2 Register Reward
Allegra 24 Hour Allergy Relief (5ct) - $6.99
- $2/1 printable coupon here or here (thanks Hip2Save!)
- $6.99 mail-in rebate from 7/31 SS (MIR up to $7 on 5-ct pkg)
= FREE + $2 Profit!
Complete Multi-Purpose Solution (12oz) - $8
- $8 RR
- $1/1 manufacturer coupon (7/31 SS)
= FREE + $1 Profit!
BioGlan Kids Smart Hi DHA-Omega 3 Fish Oil (30ct) - $7
- $7 RR
Goody Colour Collection Snap Clip (6ct) - $2
Celadrin InflameAway Joint Health (60ct) - $10
- $10 RR
ReNew Life First Cleanse (84ct) - $20
- $20 MIR (rebate found in back of Walgreens Aug. 2011 coupon booklet)
Select Kellogg's cereal (12-18.2oz), Special K bars (6pk), Nutri-grain bars (8pk), Rice Krispies Treats (8pk), Pop-Tarts (12pk), Keebler (11.5-16oz), or Cheez-Its (9oz) - 4/$10
- $5 RR wyb 4
= $1.25 each - already good, but use these following coupons too for a super deal!
- $1/3 and $3/5 Special K products
- $1/2 Special K cereal bars, crisps, crackers, etc
- $1/3 select Kellogg's kids cereals
- $1/3 Keebler products
- $1/2 Keebler Toasted Crackers
- .75¢/1 Keebler Granola Fudge Bars
- $1/2 Kellogg's Raisin Bran, Raisin Bran Crunch, or Raisin Bran Extra
*Print these coupons off, and see Hip2Save's Walgreens post for some great scenarios to make the most of this deal!
Revlon Tweezers - $2.49 (reg. price)
- $1/1 Revlon Beauty Tool printable coupon
- $1/1 Revlon Tweezers or Brow set Walgreens coupon from August Coupon Booklet (pg. 21)
*when you buy this, watch for a "$2/1 Revlon tool" catalina coupon to print out - you could buy another one or two for free! see details here!
Also, see Wild for Wags for more Walgreens deals!
What's your favorite deal this week??
Before you start..............Check here for Walgreens Coupon Policy and how Register Rewards work.
Walgreens puts out a monthly booklet with coupons called "Instant Value Coupons" (IVC). The booklets are found by the ads at the store entrance and they can be combined with manufacturer coupons for more savings.
*Check this post out by Wild for Wags to find out more about the August 2011 Coupon Booklet - see what you're looking for and which coupons are included - over $320 worth!
RR = Register Reward
MQ = Manufacturer coupon
MIR = Mail-in rebatewa