Monday, October 3, 2011

FREE Printable Slow Cooker Recipe Book from Family Circle!



I've been making great use out of our crockpot lately......cool weather and busy after school afternoons are a perfect time to have that thing cooking away while I'm working on other things.  So, this is a nicely timed freebie!

You can get a FREE 15 Recipe Slow Cooker Cookbook from Family Circle when you like their Facebook page and get access to the PDF file.  You can then print it, or save it to your computer to save on ink and paper.  The Corn and Crab Chowder looks really yummy....as well as the Apple Crisp, and the Butterscotch Pudding Cake!!  I've never tried to make dessert in a slow cooker.....I think I'll have to try that too!


(thanks Cents Less Deals!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore you stories and i hope it is possible to maintain them coming. Honestly it's difficult to discover an fascinating blog nowadays.