Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FREE Freezer Cooking eBook from Money Saving Mom! Good through Thursday, Nov. 17th!



I told you other day on Facebook about the advance copy I got of Money Saving Mom's new book "The Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, and Save Thousands a Year "....I'm reading it right now and really like it so far.  I'll have the review up when I finish it and will let you know more of my thoughts on it. 

Now, see how you can get a FREE Freezer Cooking Ebook when you share about it too!  Crystal explains more at her blog, but in a nutshell....
Once you've done one of those things, you can send an link to what you've done to Crystal and within 24 hours you'll get a free copy of her brand-new 45-page ebook, "Money Saving Mom®’s Guide to Freezer Cooking"!

Do it today though, the offer is only good through Thursday, November 17, 2011!

No comments: