Thursday, November 24, 2011

Kohl's Great Black Friday Deals - Early!! Saved 83%!!


I'm so excited about the deal I got at Kohl's.com last night......super deals, but I was home in my jammies instead of standing in a freezing cold line for doorbusters! 

Some Black Friday deals are up now on their website.....so check it out! (Go through Ebates first though to get 4% cashback on your total purchase!) Here's what I got......

  • Sonoma Life & Style Boots (reg. $79.99)  $29.99
  • Cook's Rotating Belgian Waffle Maker (reg. $39.99)  $19.99
  • Silver tone/Crystal Initial necklace (reg. $16) $5.99
  • Cute 6-pair earring set (reg. $12) $6.60

If I'd bought it at regular price it would have cost $148, but the sale price was $62.57.  I used a 20% off code, there's a $10 mail-in-rebate on the waffle maker (I've been wanting to get this for my husband for years!!), I got free shipping and $15 Kohl's cash since the total was over $50, and I went though Ebates first to get 4% cashback too.....here's the breakdown......

Retail price: $148
Sale price: $62.57
- $12.51 with 20% off code (CON20HH4)
Paid $53.06

- $10 MIR (wafflemaker)
- $15 Kohl's cash and free shipping for going over $50
- 4% cashback from Ebates ($2.12)
- 20% off code -- CON20HH4
(or try Gobble15 for 15% off)

Final Price = $25.88!!!  (Savings of 83%!)

I'm just tickled!!  I had only intended to buy the boots since I need a pair......I got the rest for FREE!!  Less than the pair of the boots actually!! 
So, I got some cute boots for me and one of my husband's Christmas presents for free and a couple free for Grace and Emma too!  =)



No comments: