Amazon is offering the "The Cheapskate's Guide to Grocery Savings - How to Save a Bundle at Supermarkets" e-book for Kindle for FREE! I haven't read this yet, but I figure for free, it could be worth checking out!
- If you don’t have a Kindle, you can just download a free reading app from Amazon which will allow you to read this on your PC, iPad, iPhone, blackberry, android, Mac and more! Perfect for all of you that got a Kindle for Christmas, but also great if you didn't!
- Prices change often.....if it's still FREE the price will be listed as $0.00
What You Will Learn in "The Cheapskate's Guide to Grocery Savings"
* Proven techniques to lower your grocery bill today
* How to craft a budget for grocery shopping you can easily stick with
* How to get the most from your grocery shopping trip and maximize your precious time
* How to effectively use leftovers to save serious cash
* Why meal planning helps massively lower your grocery bill
* How great drinks begin with water
* How to save a ton at the Butcher Shop and Seafood Market
* Secrets about grocery stores they don't want you to know
* Why you should grocery shop with your credit card (contrary to popular belief)
* And more!
27 pages of pure content
(thanks Raining Hot Coupons!)