Sunday, January 15, 2012

FREE eBook at Amazon: "Organized Simplicity" ($16.99 value)!



Ooh, I'm really happy about this freebie!!  Amazon is offering the "Organized Simplicity" e-book for Kindle for FREE!  I've had this on my "wish list" on Amazon for-ever, thinking about getting it because it looked really good, but not wanting to spend the money.....now I can get it for free! And so can you!  =)  It has great reviews and a value of $16.99! 
*I would not wait to download this one -- the free ones have not been staying free for too long!


  • If you don’t have a Kindle, you can just download a free reading app from Amazon which will allow you to read this on your PC, iPad, iPhone, blackberry, android, Mac and more!
  • Prices change often.....if it's still FREE the price will be listed as $0.00


(thanks Home Storage Solutions 101! )

No comments: