Wednesday, February 1, 2012

**HOT** $7/1 TENA product coupon = FREE products!


Holy moly!!  I posted earlier this week about a HOT $6/1 Tena coupon.....they've now reset it as an up to $7 OFF 1 TENA product coupon!!!  

It looks like you cannot get it if you signed up for the $6 coupon, but if you missed it, now's a great time to grab the $7 printable TENA coupon!  Once you register, the coupon will come via email within minutes.  I used mine to get a great deal on liners at Walmart last week, but you can use it anywhere that carries TENA products!

*note that the coupon states 'up to $7 off', so you shouldn't get overage.....which I mistakenly thought with the $6 coupon.  But still an incredible coupon!  Awesome donation item if you don't need this personally!

**I can't see the coupon well since I can't print one myself, but I believe it says it's good through February.....please let us know if you find out the expiration date.



(Thanks Money Saving Mom!)

No comments: