Saturday, February 18, 2012

Meijer Deals - .09¢ Chi-Chi's tortillas, FREE Yoplait yogurt, General Mills PB Cheerios for .70¢ and more!



My sister brought to my attention that Red Gold tomatoes are 3/$5 at Meijer (through 2/26) add to that the $1/1 mPerk and you'll get a 28oz. can of tomatoes for .67!

     {{Deal Scenario ~ Meijer}}
Red Gold tomatoes (28oz) - 3/$5
- $1/1 mPerks
= .67 each!


{My funny bunny sister texted this picture of "crushed" tomatoes -- literally every can was dented like someone dropped it......she said, "....and if you want crushed tomatoes, you'll find Red Gold goes above and beyond".  Lol!  She's hilarious!}

I thought I was all set for groceries this week, but then I saw a couple sweet deals over at Bargains to Bounty, so I think I'll head over to Meijer after all -- here are a few of my favorites.....


Chi-Chi’s White Corn Tortillas
(16 oz) $1.59 (price drop through Mar 4)
-$1.00/2 Meijer Mealbox printable coupon (exp 2/24)
- two .50¢/1 Chi-Chi’s coupon (2/12/12 SS)
= .09¢ each!

$1.99 Ocean Spray Fruit Shapes (8oz) - $1.99
- $1.00/2 Meijer mPerks digital coupon (one time use)
- two .50¢/1 Ocean Spray coupon (2/5/12 GM or printable or here)
= .49¢ each!

Yoplait Lactose Free Yogurt (6oz) - .79¢
- $1.00/2 Meijer mPerks digital coupon (one time use)
- .30¢/1 Yoplait printable coupon
= FREE!



Make sure to check out Bargains to Bounty's great Meijer weekly matchups, as well as for this weekend's President's Day sale too -- which include:
  • Kellogg's cereal as low as $1.29
  • Pop-Tarts for .79¢
  • GM Multigrain Peanut Butter Cheerios for .70¢
  • Honey Bunches of Oats for for $1.....and more!



No comments: