Tuesday, July 10, 2012

FREE Up & Up Hydrogen Peroxide at Target!



I love when deals pop up just when you need them -- like this one since I just realized that I was out of hydrogen peroxide the other day!

Target just released a printable coupon for .75¢/1 Up & Up First Aid products that will get you hydrogen peroxide for FREE!  You will want to print this coupon now while it lasts.  This coupon also applies to other Up & Up products, but this is my favorite deal.

{photo credit: Totally Target}

     {{Deal Scenario ~ Target}}
Up & Up hydrogen peroxide (16oz) - .52¢
- .75¢/1 Up & Up first aid products printable Target coupon

= FREE!

I love hydrogen peroxide especially in the summer because it does a great job at removing blood from fabric and carpet (with all those inevitable boo-boos!), and also I just discovered (via Pinterest) that you can mix peroxide with baking soda to whiten toenails - which is so handy after using dark polish for all these flippy-floppy days!



(thanks Totally Target!)


No comments: