Wednesday, August 1, 2012

*HOT* HSI Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener - 87% off!


Ooh!  Here's an awesome deal on a hair straightener!!  I just told my husband yesterday how much I loved my very basic flat iron -- at this price I think it's a perfect time to upgrade!

Right now you can get a HSI 1″ Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener for only $39.99 + FREE shipping -- regular price on this is $299.....that's an 87% Savings!!!

This straighter has a 4.5 star review (out of over 1,000 reviews!) – I just read through some of them and they're some of the best I've read on Amazon (for any product, lol).  In some of the reviews, they claim this is better than even the Chi or Paul Mitchell Brand!!

  • Straighten, flip and curl your hair
  • Adjustable temperature from 240F to 410F (120C - 200C) to suit all hair types
  • Ceramic/tourmaline ion plates create a shinier, silkier finish in lesser time
  • 1 inch plate width, wide enough for any hair length and hair types, yet narrow enough for bangs
  • Transform frizzy, dull hair into gorgeous straight, sleek locks



(thanks Discounts Queens!)


No comments: