Friday, November 30, 2012

Amazon.com: Scarleton Large Handbag 73% off!



Earlier today I posted a great deal on Facebook for some cute hats - though I don't really wear hats, and now even though I'm not really "into" purses, this is a really cute bag at a great price!! 
(Since shoes aren't my thing either, I guess I should be prepared to find a deal on those next!)  ;)

The Scarleton Large Drawstring Handbag is only $34.99 (down from $139.99) and has 5 stars!  73% off and it gets FREE Super Saver shipping (or if you want 2-day free shipping, you can do that with Amazon Prime)!

It comes in brown, red, and black.  If you have someone who loves bags on your Christmas lists, this may be just what you need.  It looks nice and roomy....hmm, it would make a cute diaper bag too!

  • Faux leather with fabric lining.
  • Removable and adjustable crossbody drop: 25"
  • Cell phone and PDA pockets; Interior and outerior zip.
  • Drawstring closure with magnetic snap.
  • Size:14"x12"x8". 8" strap.


No comments: