Monday, February 18, 2013

Meijer Deals: Bounty Paper Towels 93% off, Lipton Clearance, ibotta Deals and more

I made a late night run to Meijer yesterday and found some unexpected deals I thought I should share....


I came across some yummy looking Snyders pretzel treats that were originally $3.49, marked down to $1.49, but rang up at .87¢ each!




I also found Lipton Tea and Honey Blueberry Pomegranate tea clearanced to $1.61 (down from $2.69)



It was supposed to be on sale for $2 and is part of the Presidents Day 3-day sale going through today.  The promo is "buy 10 participating items, get $10 off instantly"....so the tea was .61¢. (.61¢ for 6 pitchers of tea!)
*there's also a $1/2 coupon from the 1/23/13 RP that would make it as low as .11¢ each!


This promotion also includes Ben and Jerry's ice cream for $2....I also had an ibotta offer for .50¢ off one = $1.50 for a pint of Ben and Jerry's! (Read more about ibotta here)

Meijer also has Kellogg's cereals and pop-tarts on sale 4/$10 + buy 4, get one free.  When you buy 5 they're $2 each, and I also had an ibotta offer for .50¢ off one box of Kellogg's Raisin Bran 15oz or larger = $1.50 for the box.
*there are also coupons out that would make this even better, but I didn't have any with me.


The last surprise find was a deal on a 2-pack of new Bounty DuraTowel.  They're regularly $3.97, on sale for $3.79, and there's a promotion through 3/6/13:  Buy 1 Bounty Dura Towel 2+ roll pack get a $3 off your next order Meijer custom coupon.  There's also a coupon for .25¢/1 from the 1/25 SS. So, after all that get Bounty DuraTowel for .27¢ a roll!




No comments: