Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Amazon: Crock-Pot Stainless Steel Cook' N Carry 6-Quart Oval Slow Cooker only $23.99 (reg. $49.99)!


I have been getting so much use out of my crockpot lately!  It is such a great feeling to have dinner basically made before noon...no "what's for dinner" panicking at 6 o'clock!  (or is that just me?)

Before I bought the slow cooker I have now, I almost bought this one!  The ratings were great, and I loved that it could safely transport food to potlucks and things, but it wasn't this cheap then!

This Crock-Pot Cook' N Carry 6-Quart Oval Portable Slow Cooker (Stainless Steel) is $23.99 (reg. $49.99), and qualifies for FREE shipping on orders or $35 or more!  Or get FREE 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime - get a free 30 day trial here.
  • 6-quart oval stoneware is perfect for seven or more people or a six pound roast
  • High, low, and warm settings are perfect for making chili, stews, sauces and more
  • Lid-mounted locking system is easy to use for portability
  • Secure fit lid helps keep the unit sealed so your meal stays in when you go out
  • Measures approximately 15 by 10 by 15 inches


Just for fun, here are a few of my families favorite recipes for the slow cooker....



(thanks Family Friendly Frugality!)

No comments: