Before I bought the slow cooker I have now, I almost bought this one! The ratings were great, and I loved that it could safely transport food to potlucks and things, but it wasn't this cheap then!
This Crock-Pot Cook' N Carry 6-Quart Oval Portable Slow Cooker (Stainless Steel) is $23.99 (reg. $49.99), and qualifies for FREE shipping on orders or $35 or more! Or get FREE 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime - get a free 30 day trial here.
- 6-quart oval stoneware is perfect for seven or more people or a six pound roast
- High, low, and warm settings are perfect for making chili, stews, sauces and more
- Lid-mounted locking system is easy to use for portability
- Secure fit lid helps keep the unit sealed so your meal stays in when you go out
- Measures approximately 15 by 10 by 15 inches
Just for fun, here are a few of my families favorite recipes for the slow cooker....
- Apple Cinnamon Slow cooker pork loin
- Crock Pot Thai Chicken (ohh, the coconut rice...mmm)
- Southwest Crockpot Chicken (so easy it's silly - and so versatile!)
- and one of my faves - Crazy nutritious bone broth! (I get multiple batches of stock out of the same bones!)
(thanks Family Friendly Frugality!)