Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Classic Women's Leather Bracelet Watch Wrap - as low as $4.13 shipped!



Amazon.com has a Classic Ladies’ Watch Wrap Around Bracelet available for as low as $4.13 with free shipping right now.  It comes in 4 different colors - black, brown, blue, and orange, and they vary a little in price.  The black is the cheapest, but I am loving this brown one

I haven't worn a watch in a while, but I love the idea of it looking like a cool bracelet and not having to search for my phone to find the time...while juggling the baby, a diaper bag, wiping noses...!  ;)
This could be a great gift idea for Mother's day! (*note that it ships from overseas so it probably takes a few weeks for delivery)

Listings from other vendors offer some more options - like red, white, green (and some with other charms like starfish, butterflies, etc)...I linked to this one because not only is it my favorite, but it is currently the cheapest I could find -- but look around, I think they are quite reasonable for such a fun bracelet/watch wrap!


No comments: