Thursday, July 3, 2014

FREE Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions! ($40 value!)

Organic Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil

There's a great offer at Tropical Traditions right now!  Through July 6th, get a FREE 32oz jar of Organic Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil ($40 value!) with any $12.99 purchase!
I've heard such wonderful things about their coconut oil, but haven't had a chance to try it yet!  They are known for being a fantastic source for quality coconut oil, as well as organic foods and healthy products. 

You can certainly buy something cheaper than I did, but I decided on the 5-gallon bucket of coconut oil for my purchase.  After shipping & the free quart, it works out to be like paying $3.82 for 16oz of amazing quality coconut oil!!  (**note: the 5-gallon sale price is only good through July 3rd though!)



*If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.
(thanks Kitchen Stewardship for the heads up!)

No comments: