Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TARGET: summary for March 15-21














Last week, this is what I found at Target..........(The picture is missing 1 box of granola bars, and two bags of cheetos.)


RETAIL: $73.59
Sale Prices: $59.23
- Coupons: $30
- Gift Cards back: $15
FINAL COST: $14.23



(It's Hip to Save has a great list of Target deals and coupon match-ups HERE. You'll find most of the printable coupons that I used there, plus some extra deals that I didn't grab.)

Here's the short version: (I think you can get all the details at Hip to Save's link above - if you have any questions, please ask me!)
(2) Cheetos were .29/per bag
(2) Pledge - .50 OVERAGE each!
(2) Band-Aid - .26 each average
(2) Reynolds foil - .06 each (25 sq. ft. - reg 1.56, clearanced to 1.06, used $1 coupons)
(4) Mott's applesauce - .69 each (you can get them cheaper by printing .55 coupons -I used them already last week though)
(15) Quaker products - .63 cents each average (one of the boxes of oatmeal has some great coupons inside too!)

Archer Farms "banana split" granola bar bites - clearanced to 1.75 (reg. 2.50)....yeah, I was way too hungry to be shopping!


I also found some clearance items on a couple end caps with the food.
~ Folgers coffee (Gourmet Supreme and French Roast) was 4.19, now 2.03
~ Propel 6pk Kiwi-Strawberry - was 2.99, now 2.08
~ a variety of marinades, mayonaisse, chocolates.......

No comments: