Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Walgreens: weekly wrap-up for March 15-21

RETAIL: $48.19
COST: $2.94

I didn't post a list for Walgreens last week because it seemed like a really simple week from what I saw in the ad (and my computer was on the fritz) but I came across these bonus deals at the end of the week while I was trying to spend my Register Rewards (it's such a weird "problem" to not be able to use them because every time you find something your total goes down because of "overage"! lol)

Here's the breakdown.............
(14) Butterball - .33 cents each
(I used a raincheck from last week for the sale price and will submit for the ConAgra rebate -"buy $10, get $5)

(2) Honey Nut Cheerios - 1.33 each
(sale price 3/$7, used $1/1 printable)

(2) The Natural Dentist toothpaste - .71 OVERAGE each
(clearanced to $1.29, printable $2/2 HERE)

Crest Healthy Radiance toothpaste/strips - 2.21 OVERAGE
(clearanced to 2.79, used $5/5 from the 3/1 PG insert)

Sunkist & Diet Dr. Pepper - .75 PROFIT
(sale price 4/$5, used 3 "Free diet Dr. Pepper" coupons, and got $2 RR - you can get 1 Dr. Pepper coupon per person, so I got one for both Randy and myself, then they reloaded them so we could another one!)

Retail: $48.19
Sale Price: $24.69
Coupons: $14.75
Register Rewards: $2
Rebate: $5
FINAL COST: $2.94

No comments: