Monday, April 20, 2009

Target: Weekly Wrap-Up - Apr. 12-18



$17.68 Retail for $2.68!! 85% Savings!
This week at Target I just stopped in on a whim, and found some great "dollar section" clearance! 75% off all "blue-dot" items. I love their dollar section at the front of the store - even at $1 there are some great little bargains to be found, but when they clearance it, it's even better!


~ I bought 3 pink dishtowels (which I plan to use creatively in the girls room - maybe with the curtains or something), 2 cute post-it note pads, a blank embellished greeting card, a necklace for Grace, and a 10 pk. of blank cards for Grace to use for "thank you's" or "Hi Grandma's" =) They were all originally $1, clearanced to .25 each.

~ The black pashmina scarf was $2.50, clearanced to $.63.

~ The GE "Energy Smart" lightbulbs on sale a couple weeks ago for $1 each, but they were out so I got a raincheck. I had two $1/1 printable coupons, so they were free!

So, all in all....
$17.68 Retail
$4.68 Sale Price
- $2 in coupons
= $2.68

1 comment:

Jen L. said...

Those are some great prices! I never knew they clearance the $1 section! I'll check there more often now. Great shopping!