Saturday, April 18, 2009

V-8 Fusion juice for FREE!


I'm so bummed that I forgot to post this earlier! Meijer has V-8 Vfusion on sale this week (through today) for $2/5. They also have a $1 off 2 coupon on their website (no limit to how many you can print).

And go here to get a printable coupon for $2/1 (you can print two if you use your browser's back button).

So, if you buy 2 bottles of V-8, use 2 of the printable coupons and 1 Meijer coupon, you get 2 V-8 Fusions for Free! =)


Now, since I waited til the last day to realize I never posted this I should mention that if you went earlier this week and bought two, you can print these off and take them to customer service with your receipt and they'll do a "coupon adjustment" and give you the money for the coupons.

Also, I'm thinking other stores probably have them priced around $3 - so just using the $2 coupon would be a great deal on it's own.

No comments: