Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Walgreens: Weekly Wrap-Up - Apr. 5-11

$88.58 Retail for $3.15 PROFIT! Another great Walgreens trip last week -- not as good as Rite-Aid because my Walgreens cashier was a crank-a-saurus. She always is though, I've come to expect it with her - nothing makes her happy, even if I have a simple transaction, no coupons, and the sun's shining on a beautiful day. Anywho, 9 transactions later (some of those were her fault, btw!)......here's the breakdown:
$88.58 Retail
$74.84 Sale Price
-$36.99 in coupons
- $7 rebates
= $3.15 PROFIT

4 comments:

Jen L. said...

I take it your Wags didn't have the Free full-size (8.4 oz) bottle of Crest Pro-Health mouth wash attached to the Crest Pro-Health toothpaste? I guess I lucked out. I earned 4 last week with the purchase of the Bayer Glucose Monitors, then spotted the freebie while I was there this morning...so I bought 4 more and returned the 4 without the freebie! No problems. :) Great shopping trip!

Mara said...

No they didn't - bummer! What a great find! I'll take a look when I go this week and maybe do the same and exchange them - thanks for the heads up!
(I got the free coupons with the Bayer monitors also - what a fun deal that was!) =)

Jen L. said...

I just posted this morning's trip. Feel free to link up. Who doesn't love the traffic!? :)

Mara said...

thanks! =) How do you do that
linky thing?