Friday, May 29, 2009

FREE Ice Cream at WalMart!

Mmm, with all the gorgeous weather we just experienced on vacation I am in full "summer mode" (and trying desperately to ignore the cooler days we're having here in Michigan)! So these ice cream freebies are right up my alley!

Tomorrow, May 30 at WalMart from 11am-4pm they are giving away free samples. Go here to enter your zip code and see if a WalMart near you is particpating. Your choice of Dibs Snack Bag, Blue Bunny Aspen Frozen Yogurt Granola Bar, or Ben & Jerry’s Flipped Out Cup. 1 per customer.

Also, you can go here to sign up for Blue Bunny's iScream Team and get a $1/1 printable coupon. WalMart has single-serve ice cream bars priced at $1 - so they're free!!
I was already a member and was able to print them too. Also, it let me choose how many to print when it brought up my printer options.
I think it said something about being a May coupon, so you may not want to wait if you want this one - but also check back in a couple days to see if they have a different one for June.
Thanks MoneySavingMom!

p.s. Sorry Andy! ;)

No comments: