Saturday, May 16, 2009

I've been given a blog award!!

Wow! I feel so special to have my very own blog award! I got it from Suz at Family "Cents" - thanks Suz!!
The Rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So, here are some great savings and "crafty" blogs I regularly read - enjoy! Congratulations ladies! =)
(The ones I don't have a description next to aren't any less loved - they're blogs similar to mine - deals, sales, freebies, giveaways, frugal living...etc.) =)

Balancing Beauty & Bedlam (love it! I love her list of "things I'm passionately pursuing" on her side bar - she inspires me!)
Coupon Saving Game
Farm Home Life (can't wait to try her recent "Qdoba" recipe!)
Frugal Coupon Living
Frugal Girls
Frugal Living NW
Grand Rapids Tightwad (great "local" happenings - for me anyways!)
It's Hip to Save
Money Saving Madness
Money Saving Methods
Money Saving Mom
Nicole's Nickels
Spending Less & Living More
Tip Junkie (I blogged about this site just before Mother's Day, and I love all the creative inspiring ideas!)
V & Co. (I love her craftiness! And I'm so jealous of her darling skirts, lol)

Wow, exactly 15, I almost didn't make it Suz. =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mara,

Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Blessings,

Trixie

Anonymous said...

Hi Mara

So sorry about your computor giving you fits. They are great when they work right.

In answer to your questions, I was checking my stats and noticed that several people popped in to visit me from your link. I always like to check out my stats to see who is linking to me so I can pop in and visit them and let them know I appreicate the link.

Take Care,

Trixie

Mara said...

That's great, I'm glad some people are coming by! =)

Frugal Coupon Living said...

Thank you Mara. I will acknowledge the award on my site! I appreciate it. God bless!

Mara said...

You're very welcome!

V and Co. said...

why thank you kindly! now i'm off to check out all these saving tips. i'm needing some of that!

Heidi @ Frugal Girls! said...

Aww ~ thank you so much for the award! :)