Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rite-Aid Weekly Wrap-up: May 10-16 - $49 Retail for $4.54 PROFIT!

Yay! It's Tuesday and I'm done with Rite-Aid for the week! If you know me at all, you know that's pretty much a miracle. It's a rare week that I don't end up running out on Friday or Saturday to grab the deals before the week ends. I know better, but procrastination's my middle name. =)



Here's the story on these:
~ The Physicians Formula makeup was "Buy 1, get 1 50% off", so I bought the Mineral Wear powder (which I'm realizing just now may not be the TMF product I thought it was, but for now we'll just go with it - I'll exchange it later if it's wrong) and got the bronzer/blush 50% off and used two $5 peelie coupons. And I'll send the Physicians Formula rebate in to get the full priced one for free.

~ Crest mouthwash was 75% off of $3.99 and I had a $1 manQ = Free

~ Got2b, I had a $2.50 coupon from BzzAgent

~ Magnum razor - I had a raincheck from about a month ago that I'll submit by fax to get for free.

~ The candle was 75% off of $3.99 = $1 (getting ready for a wedding gift)

So..........
$49.86 Retail
$32.89 Sale Price
- $13.50 in coupons
- $23.93 in rebates (Rite-Aid and manufacturer)
= $4.54 PROFIT

No comments: