Monday, June 15, 2009

FREE Nexcare band-aids at Target!!

I'm so excited about this!! During the summer the kids get about eight kajillion owies - give or take a couple - and of course they always want a band-aid. I love when I can get them for free, and I don't have to tell them "no, it won't help anyway" and feel like an ogre. =)

Just go HERE and print off a "$1 off ANY Nexcare bandages" coupon. Then take it to Target where the 8 ct. travel size ones are priced at .97 and get them for free!! It is a PDF file so you can print off as many as you want (the first time you access it - or access it later by saving the file).
thanks Hip2Save!

Remember though to be a kind couponer and don't clear the shelves!!
It's really rude when someone takes them all for themself and everyone else misses out because of their selfishness. (I think I'll be posting more about that soon!)

No comments: