Monday, June 29, 2009

Target Wrap-Up - June 21-27

Can I tell you I am just loving Target lately?? I love walking out of the store with awesome deals - no rebates, Register Rewards, or receipts to deal with afterwards.
Most of these are still available, so I'll mention them here (many are with the help of Hip2Save)

~ Pictureka card game (found near board games on end cap) - reg. $6.99, - $5/1 Pictureka! game coupon = $1.99 (it was 5% off when I went, so it was $1.64 each - great for a birthday present!)

~ Edy's 6oz ice cream cups - reg. $1.19 - $1 Edy's/Dreyer's Target coupon (exp. 7/18) = .19 each

~ Crystal Lt. 3 pks. (by checkout) - reg. .99 - $1/1 or $2/2 printable from coupons.com (I don't think it's available anymore)

~ Pace specialty salsa - reg. $2.99, reduced to $2.09, - .50/1 Target coupon, and $1 or $2 manQ (4/26 SS) = .59¢ - profit!

~ Johnson and Johnson's 1st Aid kit - reg. .99¢, -$1 manQ

~ Kashi waffles - reg. $1.99, on sale for $1.60, - $1.50 printable, (I had mine mailed to me from VocalPoint) = 10¢ each

~ Nexcare bandaids (travel pk - 8 ct) - reg. 97¢, - $1 printable (exp. 8/31/09), = .03¢ profit!


$41.77 Retail
$39.39 Sale Price
- $34.50 in coupons
= $4.89 Final Price!


2 comments:

Frugal Girls! said...

Great deals - way to go!! I was at Target today too, getting my cheap Eggo Bakeshop items. I searched and searched for Pictureaka but no luck. Maybe I'll just have to head to a different Target tomorrow! :)

Mara said...

Thanks!! We only have one Target, and luckily they were in stock! My son received the full sized game for his birthday last year and loves it, so I'm excited to have these on hand for travel or gifts.
I've heard that they may be found at WalMart or Toys R Us too - good luck finding one! =)