Monday, July 20, 2009

FREE Mocha Monday at McDonald's

Today between 7am and 7pm they're giving away Mochas (7oz hot or 8oz iced) at participating McDonalds. No purchase necessary. My closest McDonalds only offers the hot mochas, which was weird last week on an 80 degree day, but with the fall like weather we've had this weekend, a hot mocha sounds great! They are offering free mochas every Monday until August 3rd.

I'm still having trouble with my computer, but it seems that if it's a day that it decides to work, and as long as I don't try to post any pictures, it likes blogger ok. So, I'm going to try it and see how it goes - it may not look as "fancy" for awhile, but you'll get the deals. =)
I'm sorry about all the deals I missed posting last week! But, this week's looking great, so I hope to have them up soon.....if my computer cooperates!

No comments: