Friday, August 14, 2009

Staples Wrap-Up - Aug. 9-15


This week was even better than I expected at Staples! Like I mentioned on the original post, there was a $5/$50 Staples coupon, $10/$50 OfficeMax coupon, and 10% off Staples coupon. I thought I'd have to choose which one (or maybe two) to use, but she took all three!!


So, I got a $60 fax machine, dry erase markers, 2 reams of bright copy paper, 2 reams of reg. paper, and 36 notebooks for....$1.44 PROFIT!

(This is a perfect example of why you sometimes might buy something you don't "need" in order to get a better deal.....we don't have to have a fax machine, but by adding it to my cart I was able to use the $5 and $10 coupon and it took an extra $5ish off with the 10% off coupon. I would've paid about $8.50 for everything if I hadn't bought the fax machine, but by buying it too I ended up with everything for free + profit!)

$109.82 Retail
$98.30 Sale Price
- $75.94 in rebates
- $23.80 in coupons
= FREE + $1.44 Profit!

No comments: