Thursday, March 11, 2010

FREE Swagbucks Code - 15 points!!

Have I ever mentioned that I love Swagbucks??  It's a really easy way to get rewards just for searching the web like your normally would.  If you're not already signed up, I highly recommend it!
Right now you can get a free code worth 15 Swagbucks when you go to YaySave's page on Facebook - they have a code there that you enter at Swagbucks.com and add 15 "bucks" to your account!  It says "good all day long", so I'm assuming it expires at midnight - be quick!

You can redeem your Swagbucks for lots of things.  Personally, I like redeeming them for Amazon gift cards because they don't take long to earn and are great to have "on hand" for the really great deals Amazon runs.  It takes 450 Swagbucks to earn a $5 gift card.

(thanks Hip2Save!)

Search & Win

No comments: