Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rite-Aid Wrap-Up ~ Saved 97%!!! (3/13/10)

Oh, what a good week at Rite-Aid!  $140 worth for $4.26!!  Look what you can get for so little - diapers, wipes, shampoo/conditioner, shaving gel and makeup.....it's hard to imagine paying $140 for this, but it happens everyday! 

Of all the shampoos and conditioners I've used, John Freida has to be my favorite - I might even pay for it!  ;)
(I forgot to post a Rite-Aid list this week, but most of the details for the items I got are at Hip2Save's blog)


I bought........(in 3 transactions so I could use 3 Rite-Aid coupons)
6 Cover Girl makeup (B1/G1 sale, w/ B1/G1 coupons = $76 worth all FREE!)
3 John Freida shampoo and conditioners (love!)
3 pkg. Pampers (the only ones they had in stock were sz. 6, so I'll exchange them later for the right size)
1 tub Pampers wipes
1 Satin Care shave gel (w/ raincheck from last week's sale/rebate)


Retail Price:  $139.26
Sale Price:  $87.62
- Coupons:  $66.37
- Rebates:  $16.99
Final Price =  $4.26!!!   (or 3%!)

No comments: